Saturday, June 14, 2008

Topshop US





The time is nearing! The date for the opening of the first US topshop has been announced. The British shop will open its flagship store in mid-October. The location of the store will be the tourist haven that is Broadway in NYC. Topshop promises its US store will continue the tradition of topshop designs being distinctly British. The NYC store will be identical to it's sister store in London. The store will be comprised of four floors, including a shoe lounge, VIP suite, and dj booth.
My only first-hand experience with topshop was when I went to their stores in Dubai last summer. The stores in Dubai were lackluster in comparison to the coverage I've seen of the London stores. The only memorable pieces were from the first Kate Moss collection, which at that point I had exhaustated my funds and were unable to purchase. So I'm excited about the NYC store, it sounds identical to the British stores.

read this for more on the first ever topshop in the U.S.
post by: Zahra

No comments: