Thursday, September 25, 2008

Earth to the Dandy Warhols



Ahhh. Darker my love was so good. They were far better than they were the first time I saw them. I saw them play in Birmingham in this shitty, dive bar a year ago. There was about ten people there and we had to wait several hours for them to play. I guess they were hoping more people would show up. The dandy warhols sounded great. They were kind and very unpretentious except for that zoolander face Courtney made much of the show. It was really odd seeing them play at the mercy lounge. The place was packed at capacity, so it would have been interesting to see how much of the cannery that could have filled. They said this, along with another show, was the smallest venue they had played on tour. I'm already itching to see darker my love play again.

No comments: