Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kings of leon at Municipal Auuditorium




Aside from the circus, I've had little experiences at the municipal auditorium. The sound in the venue rivals any other venue in Nashville. I thought The Whigs and We are the scientists sounded great and I've never been a huge fan of either band, but I have definitely been converted to a whigs fan. Kings of leon were really good. They played a number of songs I hate, but that represents the quality of their performance, because I think it was one of the best shows I've seen from them regardless of that.

I've been to thousands of shows in my lifetime and I have to say that was one of the most rowdy concerts I've ever been to. I never expected to say that in reference to kol, but I've also seen few bands that big in a general admission setting. People elbowing each other in the face, cursing, and pushing all over getting a closer spot. I can't even begin to tell how ridiculous it was because I don't even have the time to devote to it.

No comments: