Thursday, November 27, 2008

Studs and Furs













Happy Thanksgiving! I said I wasn't going to participate in black Friday, but that may change. Bridget introduced the idea of camping outside F21 tonight and making it a sleepover. The idea now sounds more appealing when it's supposedly only going to be 60 degrees around that time. I honestly don't even need anything and I've never experienced black Friday at its opening hours. I'm honestly scared, people seem to excuse any inhumane act with it being black Friday. Who knows what will become of me during black Friday. Will I be knocking over old ladies and children over to get the last pair of size 6 shoes? We'll have to wait and see...

3 comments:

Love Simone said...

How did the shopping go? get anything good?

Nashville Dolls said...

I didn't go shopping! I chose to stay in and lounge around.

Maggie Dearest said...

photo number three is straight out of Andy Warhol's factory